Find What's Within

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Frost

The first frost has officially hit. It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and yes the song is stuck in my head. With Thanksgiving just a few days away I am truly grateful for so many things. I am thankful that the school year is almost done and that i am graduating, though it is stressful. I am thankful that after the next few days things will calm down again and the drama will settle for a few weeks. And, as per the usual, I am thankful for my friends  because you keep me sane, my family though you drive me insane, my husband for just keeping me, and my muse because without you I swear i would have quit writing ages ago. 
Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope that we all eat enough turkey to sleep blissfully though the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment